Presenter notification letters were e-mailed in December 2016. If you are unable to present your course, (703) 846-0749.
Dates to Remember
- January 20th, 2017 - Login, Review Speaker Agreement, Profile Information, Biography and Upload Photo.
- January 30th, 2017 - Submission of all PDC Logistics Forms. (Lead Instructors ONLY)
- March 3rd, 2017 – Review all content on the Speaker Toolkit section of the AIHce 2017 website .
- April 3rd, 2017 – If attending the conference, register for AIHce at the Advance Rate
- April 4th, 2017 – Course Cancellation (if low enrollment, you will be warned ahead of time)
- April 17th, 2017 – Handout materials due. All handouts will be formatted/reproduced electronically and distributed by AIHA if received by this date.
- April 24th, 2017 - Late submittals and those planning to reproduce and distribute their own handouts must submit a final copy to AIHA for approval.
- June 3rd, 4th & 8th, 2017 - PDC presentation dates.
- June 26th, 2017 - Honorarium payment requests due. Requests received after this date will not be honored and will result in forfeiture of payment.
Presentation Upload Requirements, Hardware/Software
- AIHA will be utilizing a presentation management system for uploading all handout/course materials. If utilizing e-Handouts (created and distributed by AIHA to your students) presenters are required to upload electronic copies of their presentations to AIHce’s Presentation Management System by the handout materials deadline, April 17.
- PDC Presenters must utilize their personal laptop computers for presentation of their course.
- AIHce recommends PowerPoint (PPT) for all presentations in 4:3 ratio. Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and HTML files may also be used.
- There is no requirement to use a specific template, but it’s preferred that you use the AIHce PowerPoint Template.
- It is recommended that presenters test their files in the onsite Speaker Ready Room, prior to the day of their session, to ensure the proper display of fonts, equations, pictures, and videos.
Registration and Reservations
- PDC instructors who wish to attend the AIHce on Monday through Wednesday are required to pay the applicable registration fee, or the one-day fee, and should register for and reserve hotel accommodations online.
- Instructors should register for the PDC(s) they are teaching using a special code that will be sent in January 2017.
Room and A/V requests are due by Jan 30, 2017.
Standard room set includes:
- Student seating
- Power strips for all students
- Head table for two instructors
- Screen (sized appropriately for room dimensions and session capacity)
- Remote mouse
- Up to two wireless lavaliere microphones
- Wi-Fi connection
Questions regarding PDC instructor registration may be directed to Erin Breece (), Manager, Global Education (703) 846-0749.