The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) is a must-attend experience for industrial hygiene/occupational health professionals of all levels, specialties, and expertise. Discover the information and strategies you need to protect worker health while taking advantage of several networking opportunities to grow your professional network.
Top Reasons to Attend AIHce
- World-class education on topics important to the IH/OH professional
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- Opportunity to connect with your local payday lenders, no third party
- High-caliber Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying innovative products and services
- Five days of idea generation to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line at your organization
- Earn 18 certification maintenance contact hours for the year at one conference
- Receive access to AIHce On Demand FREE through December 2017, for additional credits
- Streamlined schedule that allows for better learning experiences and committee meetings scheduled outside of educational learning blocks
Main Conference: June 4-7, 2017
Professional Development Courses: June 3-4 and 8
Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
Industrial hygienists, occupational health professionals, EHS specialists, safety professionals, risk management professionals, and others responsible for safety, health, and the environment at their organization.
AIHce provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise through a varied array of quality, peer-reviewed presentations. A diverse menu of formats, including general sessions, lectures, and poster sessions, and pre-conference Professional Development Courses (PDCs), provides multiple pathways to learning.
Future AIHce Dates/Locations
2018: Philadelphia | May 20 - 23 (PDCs: May 19, 20, 24)
2019: Minneapolis | May 19 - 22 (PDCs: May 18, 19, 23)
2020: Atlanta | May 31 - June 3 (PDCs: May 30, 31, June 4)
2021: Dallas | May 23 - 26 (PDCs: May 22, 23, 27)