Back by popular demand! All registrations include AIHce On Demand recordings.
Take advantage of all that this year’s conference has to offer through AIHce On Demand. After the conference, you’ll receive online access to recorded presentations (all audio; some video) through the end of 2017. Earn additional contact hours by viewing the recorded sessions and submitting evaluations. Access instructions and details will be sent out after AIHce.
PDC Completion and AIHce Proof of Attendance
- Educational transcripts will be available after July 31, 2017.
- Member and nonmember educational transcripts will have both certification information and contact hours for preconference courses (PDCs) and AIHce 2017 attendance uploaded.
- Access your transcript online at org/edutranscript.
Access Your Continuing Education Records Online 24/7
Online AIHA educational transcripts allow you to:
- Review and track educational credits
- Print a complete history as often as you like
AIHA maintains attendance records for seven years. Individuals are responsible for retaining all documentation for future reference and/or certification audits. AIHA charges a $50 replacement fee for all documentation (prior to 2010) verifying attendance. Read more about replacing lost documentation.
AIHA does not track instruction and presentation points for authors, instructors, or speakers. Full attendance and participation is required to earn credit; partial credit is not awarded. Questions regarding certification may be directed to AIHA’s Education Team at .
AIHA educational events are designed to provide CM credit for CIH certification maintenance and candidate training.
PDCs that align with the IH Coursework Requirement can be claimed for credit.
- PDCs – CM credit is based on contact hours (assigned by AIHA) and topic (aligned to one or more CM areas of IH, Safety, or IH Ethics).
- AIHce – Eligible for up to 18 hours of CM credit.
- Hours are based on individual participation time in Education Sessions (e.g., keynotes, presentations, lectures, technical tours)
- CM credit can be claimed solely in the IH CM area or may be further segregated (i.e., IH, Safety, or IH Ethics) based on sessions attended.
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers receive CM points based on their role. (See ABIH categories 5 and 7)
Proof of Participation
- PDC– AIHA Educational Transcript
- AIHce– Transcript or registration record and evidence of physical presence in the city on the days claimed
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers– advance or final program indicating name(s)
For questions or guidance, visit www.abih.org, contact ABIH at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 321-2638, or visit ABIH booth #4452 when on-site.
BCSP recognizes CEUs and Contact Hours awarded for Education. Please refer to the BCSP website for details. For points/hours, see individual PDC descriptions.
BCRSP has previously awarded CM points for this event. The current contains 18 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points. See BCRSP web site at www.bcrsp.ca for CM point criteria
The Registration Maintenance (RM) Committee of the Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH) will award RM points for attendance.
- RM point for each full-day PDC
- 5 RM point per half-day PDC
Registrants claiming RM points must provide proof of attendance.