Confirmed Exhibitors get exclusive access to:
New and Prospective Exhibitors
New exhibitors to AIHce can take advantage of a wonderful opportunity right at the entrance of our Exhibit Hall called the New Exhibitor Pavilion. First-time exhibitors can reserve one of these highly sought-after spaces without having to accumulate priority points from participating in prior shows. These spaces are considered a Premier space option and are based on availability.
Applying for exhibit space is quick and easy by following these four steps.
- Complete the Exhibit Application, including reviewing the floor plan. There is no deadline to submit your application, space permitting, but payment in full is required after February 2, 2017.
- Upon receipt of your application, AIHA will review the application and call the primary contact listed on the form. If you do not receive a call, . If you are approved as an exhibitor, AIHA will review the online floor plan space available and assign the space you select.
- Once your space is assigned, you must provide payment for your nonrefundable deposit of $500 per 10’x10′ booth (or full payment on or after February 2, 2017) via a credit card over the phone or via a check made payable to the American Industrial Hygiene Association. AIHA must receive the check deposit within 10 days or the space assigned to your company will be released and made available for sale.
- AIHA will send you an email confirming your application and an official confirmation as soon as payment has been processed.
That’s all there is to it! Thanks for joining us as an exhibitor for this year’s event.
Thank you for your decision to re-book your space at AIHce 2017 in Seattle, Washington! We know you have many IH/OH shows to choose from, and we are grateful you have selected AIHce 2017 to help meet your tradeshow and marketing goals!
Book today as space is already limited! It's so easy to do.
- This link will include your booking code to access your exhibitor dashboard and research availability.
- Be sure to complete and digitally sign the application and provide the appropriate deposit.
- $500 per 10’ x 10’ space deposit due with application, and 50% of remaining balance due on December 2, 2016
- November 2, 2016 – February 2, 2107: 50% due with application
- After February 2, 2017: 100% due with application